How to Prevent Your Teeth with Lipstick - The Best Beauty Tips

February 28, 2018



If you are reading these lines, it is surely because it has happened to you on more than one occasion that you have painted your lips with one of your favorite lipsticks, and when you have gone to look at yourself in any mirror you have found a stain of such makeup on the teeth. "How can I avoid getting my teeth dirty when I put on any lipstick?" will ask some.

Some lipsticks, such as those with a very liquid texture or those with dark colors such as reds, browns, and blacks, usually cause this type of spots on the pallets. Especially when we do not apply them correctly or with sufficient care. That is why, in the following article, we explain How to Prevent  Your Teeth with Lipstick with a series of tips. Follow them and have a perfect white smile!

Apply the Lipstick Correctly

One of the main reasons why we end up with a carmine-stained tooth is that we do not know how to properly apply it to our lips. Therefore, if you do not want to show off a smudged lipstick, we recommend that you follow the following tips to apply the correct lipstick :

When you apply the lipstick on your mouth, try not to press the cosmetic with much force on your lips, since doing so you can end up with stained teeth, especially if you had them placed incorrectly.

It is also important that at the time of makeup with any bar or lipstick and not finish with teeth full of lipstick, you leave the inner part of the lips without makeup, especially the lower lip since it is the most prone to cause this aesthetic problem.

As we have indicated, the position in which you put your mouth when applying the cosmetic is very important to avoid this type of error. To avoid staining your teeth it is necessary that when you apply the lipstick, your lips are completely closed. In this way, the lips themselves act as if it were a shield for your teeth.

Finally, another useful tip is that when you have finished applying the lipstick you look at yourself and smile in a mirror to make sure you do not have any trace of makeup on your teeth. If so, rub them gently with a little paper until you have no stain.





Vaseline, an Ally to not Stain your Teeth with Lipstick

Another trick that is quite popular among professional make-up artists and celebrities is the use of Vaseline on the teeth. Vaseline is a natural substance that is recognized as a transparent compound, without odor, and with a very thick texture, so it is used in different cosmetics.

It is precisely because of its dense texture that Vaseline is used so that lipstick does not stain the teeth, since it has excellent moisturizing properties that act as a protective layer for the teeth, absorbing the pigmenting substances from the labials.

Therefore, when you want to paint your lips and your smile remains white for many hours, you just have to rub a small amount of Vaseline on your teeth.

Use long-lasting Lipsticks

Another tip for not staining your teeth with this type of makeup products is to replace the normal lipsticks with lipsticks in matt tones or with a more permanent duration.

Unlike lip glosses or pencils with a light texture, both long-lasting lipstick and those with a matte tint, usually cause less staining on our teeth. It's all because these types of cosmetics have, on the one hand, the pigmenting substances that give color to the lipstick, and on the other hand, with fixative compounds that help the product remain intact for much longer than a normal lipstick.

For this reason, if you are looking for a more matt tone for your lips and by the way, to avoid that the teeth are stained with carmine, the lipsticks with a permanent effect will be the most recommended option for you.

Other Tips for not Staining Teeth with Lipstick

In addition to the recommendations that we have given you in the previous sections, you can also follow some of these tips to avoid staining your teeth with lipstick :

Try to maintain good oral hygiene, since dirty teeth are more prone to stick to the lipstick by the accumulation of tartar, food and other types of oral debris.

Another bad habit that causes more spots on the teeth is to bite the skin of the lips. These are full of lipstick so the bites are released from the mouth and end up stuck to our teeth.

Another trick to avoid this trace on the pallets or other teeth is that you squeeze a piece of paper between your lips when you finish making up. In this way, we remove the excess product and, therefore, prevent these spots.






If you want to read more articles like How to Prevent  Your Teeth with Lipstick - The Best Beauty Tips. e recommend you to enter our Beauty category. 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I want my teeth braces and Teeth whitening in Islamabad, did whitening treatment will remain forever or i have to get this treatment again and again

    ReplyDelete
  2. All detailed information about the various sort of information at Union Magazine Tips about health

    ReplyDelete
  3. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete