How to Apply Lipstick on Thin Lips

February 28, 2018



Do you have thin lips and do not know how to take advantage of them? Do not worry, this is no longer a problem because with some makeup tricks it is possible to wear thicker and fuller lips. And the best thing is that it is so simple that in a few minutes you can make them up by giving them the shape and size you want. You just have to choose the right lipsticks and cosmetics to achieve it. Pay attention to the tips in this article and discover How to Apply Lipstick on Thin Lips.

Follow these Steps :

To make your lips look more voluminous, the first thing you should do is discard all those profilers and dark colored lipsticks, as these will sharpen and your mouth will look even smaller. Prefer the lightest, natural tones, with a little shine and you'll have super sensual lips.

It is important that before starting to make up the lips, they are free of skin and are well hydrated.



Now it's time to start the makeup. To give more volume to thin lips, first take a lipstick that resembles the tone of your skin. You should outline the outline of your lips a little above your natural line, do it very carefully and without pressing too much so as not to obtain a too artificial finish. With this step, your lips will appear thicker and more defined.



Once they are well outlined, you must fill the lips with a lipstick. As we have pointed out, choose clear lipstick like pink, peach, nude , etc. to give more breadth. We recommend applying the lipstick with a specific brush to make up all the corners and do it with more precision.


This last trick that we show you next you must not ignore it. Because it is perfect to make up thin lips and give them much more volume. When finishing the makeup, apply a little transparent gloss just in the middle of the upper and lower lip or in that lip that is finer, and you will notice the difference.


If you want to read more articles similar to How to Apply Lipstick on Thin Lips. We recommend you to enter our Beauty category.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete