How to Wear a Navy Blue Blouse : Best Outfit

February 27, 2018

A garment that must become an indispensable item in your wardrobe is the blue blouse. With it you can create from more sporty looks , to sophisticated and elegant, as long as you know when to use it and how to use it. Do you have a blue blouse but you do not know how to take advantage of it? Then, pay attention to the following article. This time we show you the best looks with which you will learn how to combine a navy blue blouse . Do you dare to try one of these outfits?

Blue Blouse and Jeans

The jeans are a must in any wardrobe. In addition to their comfort they stand out for their versatility, that is, they generally combine well with everything and with them you can create from a sporty look to a more arranged one. Be it skinny, shorts or a boyfriend jeans style, jeans will become a sure bet when it comes to combining a navy blue blouse.

If you are looking to give your outfit an informal character, this will be an excellent combination: the jean and the navy blue blouse combined with a white accessory, such as sports shoes or a handbag, is an ideal look for day to day.




Color block

One of the latest trends in the world of fashion is the well - known color block . If you are a fashion victim this will be the best option for you, since it consists of combining in the same style several garments of opposite or complementary colors, filling your wardrobe with color. If you want to do it with your navy blue blouse, it is a risky bet but it will surely triumph.

The best color block for your blue blouse is to combine it with warm and cheerful colors, for example orange, red or yellow. Of course, if you choose to combine your navy blue blouse with other colors, you must be careful not to overload the outfit too much .

Blue Blouse and Light Colors

Navy blue is as good with black as with lighter shades. A classic, safe and successful bet is to combine it with light beige pants . The note of contrast between the navy blue and the light tone of your pants can be solved by placing a camel belt between them, so the color scale will be unified. For the summer, you can bet on the white shorts or pants, as they will help you to combine your navy blue blouse. You can give it a nautical or Frenchified look by adding red tones to your outfit , with collars or shoes. The combined light tones with dark blue blouses will become your most valued summery models.



Blue Blouse with Black

Although for many it may not be a good combination, navy blue and black can be very good friends. That's why we encourage you to combine your navy blue blouse with a black bottom, either pants or skirt. While it is a daring mix, you can bet 100% on it because it will give you more elegance and sophistication. Make the most of this combination of colors, especially with night looks . Why not make your blue blouse look super special by combining it with your favorite black skirt. You dare?



Navy Blue and Rocker

To give personality to your image, we propose you to combine your blue blouse with a leather or latex skirt or pants and good closed high shoes , it's that simple. The rocker look you will get giving prominence to the accessories. Looking for a dark blue blouse style rocker or vintage for this wonderful look and arrasarás.


If you want to read more articles similar to How to combine a navy blue blouse: Best Outfit. We recommend you to enter our Fashion and Style category.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr AKHERE and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS
    AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete