Secret Model Cousin Bella and Gigi Hadid

April 30, 2018



Bella and Gigi Hadid might be two of the industry' most prominent female models, yet they aren't the main ones in their family. It turns out they have a cousin who's additionally a model.
18-year-old Joann van cave Herik is the little girl of one of Yolanda Hadid's kin and has recently marked as a larger size model with International Model Management and Maxime Models.

I smile today because I'm so happy to be alive and healthy. I'm happy I can get out of bed every morning and I'm happy I can do things I love and I have people that love me. I'm happy to have this platform where I can share my ups and downs, my life, my insecurities. I'm happy I had the opportunity to get past my insecurities and to better my life, my health and my mindset. I'm happy I got the chance to accept myself and I want to help you guys accept yourselves too. You're unique, you're you. And you have a reason to smile, because: you're so beautiful and sweet and kind. Never let anyone tell you otherwise, never let anyone get you down. Your mindset is all that matters, you will never get happy by changing your appearance over and over again. The only way you can be happy and SMILE everyday is when you change your mindset and accept and love all the things you do have. Like a big booty 😏 What are your reasons to smile today?💕 #Smile #EmbraceYourCurves #LoveYourself #MyJourney
A post shared by Joann (@joannvdherik) on


I was afraid to post this picture and that's why I did post it. I could've cropped it so you wouldn't see any fat, but I didn't. I wanted to show you guys that I'm imperfect too. I have fatrolls, I have stretch marks. It's so easy to look in the mirror and feel disgusted by the things you don't like, but I don't want to do that anymore. I don't wanna hide my "ugly" side, I want to show it more often, because I've accepted it. I love my body. Guys and girls, it doesn't matter if you don't have a sixpack, or a size zero. You're just as beautiful as everyone. Don't try to compare or compete with others, your body is a temple which you should care and love for. Don't let your mind bully your body. Nowadays, people make it feel like it's a shame to be fat and that if you're not a size 0, you shouldn't show your body. F* them!!! Show your body, love your body, embrace your body no matter what size you are. Your body loves YOU, so love it back ❤️ #CelebrateMySize #LoveYourBody #EmbraceYourCurves photo by @rachelkeijzerphotography
A post shared by Joann (@joannvdherik) on

Joann is from Holland. So doesn't get the opportunity to see her supermodel cousins all that frequently, yet judging from her Instagram the trio are super close.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM HOLLAND! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ You're turning 21 now, I feel like your little baby cousin lol! I'm sad I can't be there on your birthday, so I'll just make you happy this way. Bels, you're one of the best people in the world. You're spreading your light and happiness around everyone you meet and I'm so proud that I get to call a hardworking, kind, loving, beautiful person like you my cousin!! Everything you do inspires me, not just because you are working your ass off but also because with every step you take you try to help other people and better the world. I wish we could see each other more often, but I know that we are connected by love & family and that's what matters most. MAKE IT THE BEST DAY EVER !!! I love you, thank you for being you!! 💛👭🌼 @bellahadid
A post shared by Joann (@joannvdherik) on


A post shared by Joann (@joannvdherik) on


A post shared by Joann (@joannvdherik) on

Joann is a body positive promoter and utilizations her Instagram to share her self-perception travel with others.

So this is one of the shots in my bodysuit. I was very insecure about posting this one, since I've always been really insecure about my legs and my ass. I always thought these were so ugly because the media only shows skinny legs and perfect small asses. Well, my legs aren't skinny and my ass is far from perfect. But I learned to love them. It's still very hard, because the beauty image of society haven't changed at all, but I decided I don't give a shit about what society thinks. I don't care what other people think of me, I need to be happy with my body and no one else. It's so important to love yourself and accept yourself, and there are too many boys and girls out there who still haven't learned to accept themselves. I want to help these people, I want to make people feel good about themselves because everyone deserves to love themselves because EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY! Doesn't matter if you're black, white, thin, thick, have a small ass or a fat one (😜), you have every right to be confident and to love yourself 🙏🏼❤️ #EmbraceYourCurves #LoveYourself #EveyBodyIsBeautiful shot by the beautiful @honestlyshirley
A post shared by Joann (@joannvdherik) on

Ugh I haven't been feeling well today, my throat hurts so much :( It's so typical every time the weather switches I get sick, and it's already getting cold here in The Netherlands. That means SWEATER WEATHER! When I was younger I always was so happy when it became winter so I could hide my body 🤦🏻‍♀️ I hated the summer, I'd have to wear shorts otherwise I'd sweat to death???? I thought my legs were so fat! I was so afraid what people'd think of me. I was always like "omg they're probably look at my fat legs" or "omg they're probably laughing at me because my hips are big". So stupid, because you should wear whatever you feel good in and don't care about other people's opinion. It just makes me sad that people judge each other on things they wear, if someone wants to wear shorts skirts and tops, let them be. If someone wants to wear the biggest sweater ever, let them be. If someone wants to wear something YOU THINK is hideous, let them be. Let people feel confident in their outfit. They're wearing it for a reason. So if you have a fatrolls and you want to wear a croptop just DO IT! Today, I'm posting a photo in my underwear because I too have fat and I don't care because I LOVE MY BODY! #LoveYourBody #EmbraceYourCurves #DontJudge 📸 by @rachelkeijzerphotography
A post shared by Joann (@joannvdherik) on

You Might Also Like

0 comments